Credit Process – 1
The credit assignment process follows certain phases and consists of that set of investigations, research, analyzes and processing intended to provide elements of evaluation to the competent bodies of the bank.
In this session of the Master in Operational Finance we will analyze:
- the first commercial contact: the information available, the search for the right questions;
- information integration: analysis of interim accounting data;
- the analysis of the market context;
- prospective analyses: the business plan;
- qualitative information;
- monitoring of open positions.
Alessandro FISCHETTI - Leanus Administrator
Cristian FUSILI – Banking Solutions Administrator
NOTE: The Leanus platform is constantly renewed and the individual functions are constantly updated. Some features shown in webinars may have consequences that were not yet available at the time of registration.