The menu Evaluation last period allows you to view and carry out processing relating to thelast accounting period available or to "Non-accounting" information such as for example Central Rsichi, Band MCC, etc. Below are some examples.
- The *Leanus Score *is a performance indicator that takes into account various economic, equity and financial aspects of the company.
- The Resilience indicator measures the company's ability to resist economic and financial difficulties.
- Altman's Zeta-Score is a default risk assessment model that uses various economic and financial metrics to predict the likelihood of a firm failing.
- Il Fido Recommended it is the maximum funding limit that the company can obtain based on its financial situation.
- La Middle Central Credit Band (MCC) it is a classification that indicates the credit level of a company.
- Processing *Central Risks *is a service that provides information on the solvency of a company based on its financial situation and payment history.
- I KPI (Key Performance Indicators) are key performance indicators that help assess the health of a company. THE KPI sectoral are specific to the business sector of the company, while i KPI crisis code measure the company's risk of insolvency. THE KPI general are general performance indicators, such as the ROI (Return on Investment) or the profit margin.
- The liquidation balance sheet which makes it possible to evaluate whether the Adjusted Assets are sufficient to cover the balance sheet Liabilities at the date of the last accounting period.
- The Leanus Benchmark Comparison compares company data with the industry average, providing an assessment of the company's performance against the industry average.
The menu Last Period Evaluation provides an in-depth analysis of the accounting data relating to the last period, that is
The Economic, Equity and Financial Profile, the Leanus Score, the Resilience indicator and the Altman Zeta-Score for the last accounting period
In-depth analysis of accounting data relating to the last period
Middle Central Credit Band (MCC)
Central Risk Processing
KPI Crisis code
Comparison with Leanus benchmarks
View the sections of the manual dedicated to each of the submenus on the following pages
To access the operating procedures use the "Search field" of this Manual