Credit process management
Manage the interview with the customer and collect the qualitative and quantitative information necessary to prepare a loan application
- Information relating to new business contacts is not available and/or incomplete
- The information collection process is not guided by the particularities of the subject being analysed
- The information is not archived and centralized. Often they are only paper
- Qualitative information is not harmonized in relation to the analyzes of accounting data
- La PEF it is not complete or the necessary information useful for monitoring the credit access criteria is not available
LA SOLUTION LEANUS:
A portal dedicated to the management of existing practices and the creation of new practices
It is sufficient to indicate the Partita IVA. The system recovers all accounting and master data available on the system, including internal information such as N.D.G., Customer Status, etc.
It is possible to recover from Leanus (Corporate version) accounting data, indicators, thresholds with a simple click.
The system provides the possibility of:
- archive the data of Central Risks;
- archive the latest accounting situation updated;
- manage the information gathering process through a guided tour in 3 steps: Interview Management - Practical Analysis - Finalization
In every step it is possible archive documents, insert comments and mark the phase as "completed".
Through a block system, it is possible at this stage archive all relevant information relating to the company and the persons being analysed.
By way of example, an image of block 1.2 is shown DESCRIPTION COMPANY
It is possible to define which sections they are mandatory and which are optional. Each section includes:
- the possibility of archive documents;
- the possibility of marking la stage as completed.
Only when all mandatory steps are completed, it is possible to proceed with the finalization phase.
It is possible to automatically create a PDF containing all the information registered.
This stage provides a back-office analysis of the archived information and at the same time the in-depth analysis of the Eco/fin profile, the analysis of Benchmark, the processing or analysis of the Business Plans.
All the phases foreseen by the Module "Practical Analysis" are supported by Leanus:
- budget analysis (up to 10 years and beyond) complete with Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Indicators, LOM, DSCR extension, etc;
- real-time loading of the accounting situations received from the Customer;
- simulations and what-ifs;
- Benchmark processing;
- elaboration of the Business Plan;
- debt sustainability assessment;
- reporting creation and management.
Furthermore, through the "Practical Analysis" module it is possible to:
- monitor the critical elements, i.e. the set of rules “hard triggers” calculated automatically by the system on the basis of the individual institution's specifications;
- manage i attention points, that is, the set of elements that emerge from the analysis and that require specific insights.
Only when the analysis is complete i all its parts, the system allows you to submit your application for evaluation by the competent office.
The system allows, with different levels of authorization, to monitor the status of the cases through a research system of present practices.
For more information: I request DEMO, specifying the specific interest for the "Preistruttoria Fidi" Portal