Service monitoring of changes, accessible from the menu Buy Documents / Activate Tracking and Variation List allows you to receive a notice when the Business Register records a change in the position of the subject under monitoring.
The events that can be monitored are:
- Budget changes monitoring.
- Notification only. The service does not provide for the delivery of the document
- Notification Availability of the financial statements with delivery of the document. The service provides for the delivery of the document in PDF
- Notification Availability of the financial statements with Delivery of the document and analysis processing. The service provides for both the delivery of the document in PDF that the Creation / Update of the Leanus budget analysis
- Monitoring of bankruptcy procedure changes
- Monitoring of changes in all protocols
To Activate Monitoring
The user can activate the change monitoring to automatically receive a notification in case of changes in the position of the company in the corresponding Business Register.
The module provides a first drop-down menu relating to the search key (name; tax code / batch IVA; province and number SALE).
Subsequently, the user proceeds with the compilation of the additional fields provided by the mask, then activating the search using the key.
Once the subject on which to activate the monitoring has been identified, the platform presents the mask with the various types of monitoring available.
Active Variations List
The function allows you to query the list of changes that have occurred on the subjects being monitored.
In case the user you no longer wish to receive position changes it is possible to deactivate monitoring by clicking on the button. The elimination service has a charge of 1 CR.
It's possible apply search filters by clicking on triangle, facing down, next to the writing.
Post your feedback on this topic.