Page HOME, available for any company or group analysis, summarizes the main information useful for a preliminary assessment of the company and provides quick links for useful analyzes and insights, go deeper into the analysis of individual aspects.
The Home page provides the summary relating to the last 3 years of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Indices. The boxes on the right, on the other hand, allow you to deepen individual aspects relating to personal data, the evaluation of the Eco / fin profile, points of attention and much more.
Each summary includes a “Learn more” button that allows you to analyze more details.
From the Home page it is possible to activate the following insights (some examples are shown below)
Reclassified Income Statement
Balance Sheet Indices
Eco / Fin synthesis
Last Period Evaluation
KPI Sectors and Crisis Code
Exponents and Offices
Chamber data (it will not be necessary to type the search criteria)
Cadastral data (it will not be necessary to type the search criteria)
Monitors (you won't need to type your search criteria)
Controls and Other Functions
Display the balancing controls
Call up the different custom reclassification templates
Download the Supplementary Notes
Transfer toAREA CONFIDENTIAL
The Home page can be reached directly from the menu HOME or by clicking on the company name
Here are some examples. To view the home page, simply:
Log in to Leanus
Make research analysis
Click on the menu Home (first on the left), the Home menu usually opens automatically.
Summary table of the income statement
Table containing the main items of the income statement
Summary Table of the Balance Sheet
Table containing the main items of the Balance Sheet
Summary Table of the Cash Flow Statement
Financial Statement Summary Table OIC calculated
The quadrant shows the main personal information available for the company
Last Period Evaluation
The quadrant allows you to view the summary evaluation of the accounting data relating to the last period through commonly used and proprietary scores and algorithms. The Additional Risk from Covid 19 which can take on values Low, Medium, High evaluates the additional risk deriving from a sudden reduction in activity and the related effects on the Economic, Equity and Financial profile. The indicator takes into account the Ateco code, the capacity to absorb losses, the break-even values, the relative safety margins and the Leanus Score. To carry out the necessary "stress tests" it is recommended to use the Business Plan module.
Last Period Attention Points Box
The quadrant highlights the most relevant information relating to the last accounting period available
Check for negative events
The quadrant, positioned below the one relating to personal data, allows you to check in real time the possible presence of Protests, Prejudicial, Procedures against the company present in an archive managed by a primary service provider Business Information.
For each type the user gets:
- a positive feedback SI in the presence of Negative Events;
- a negative feedback DO NOT in the absence of Negative events;
- a neutral response N/A in case the answer is not available.
The option can be activated by the user by pressing on the writing located at the bottom right of the mask. The cost of the service is indicated in Credits (1 Euro = 1 Credit).
To obtain the details of the events and / or carry out a real-time verification of the presence of Protests or Procedures in the Official Registers, the user must access the menu.
Box Download (accounting data and analysis available)
The next box presents the possibility for the user to:
• download the financial statement input data in Excel together with the indications for the management reclassification;
• download the reclassified Value Added Income Statement in Excel. The main indicators calculated by Leanus and the verification of the balancing control are present;
• download the Balance Sheet in Excel. There are also the main indicators calculated by Leanus and the verification of the balancing control;
- download the normalized statutory scheme in Excel
- download in XML the normalized statutory scheme (the XML can be reloaded on Leanus for further processing)
• elaborate the slides relating to the Basic Analysis showing the main personal data and a summary of the company evaluation (Executive Summary);
• elaborate the slides relating to the In-Depth Analysis which, compared to the basic one, contain additional information such as the calculation of KPI, the Leanus score and the Altman Z-Score, the Break Even Point, the recommended credit line and the maximum sustainable debt.
The last box contains further indicators, such as:
- Search for negative news with Google
• Add Accounting Periods (upload new annuities or update existing ones)
- Create a new analysis
- Activate Chamber Change Monitoring
- Purchase the Optical Balance.
- Purchase Chamber of Commerce Certificates
- Requires cadastral surveys
From the home page, you can manage your customized reclassification models to assess the impact of different reclassification models