DESCRIPTION OF CONFERENCE
The scores regulate capital absorption but only partially represent the actual current and future risk profile of the applicant. Financing the most risky businesses can be an opportunity, but what is the trade-off between serving these businesses and the higher provisions required? Who between Fintech and Traditional Banks will be able to find the right balance between constraints and business opportunities and assume the role of Bank-Partner for business development and growth?
- Gabriel Capolino (Milan Finance)
- Stefano Carrara and Alessandro Fischetti - (Leanus)
- Paul Susani (Zucchetti)
- Stephanie Peveraro - Founder BeBeez, Assofintech
- Fabio Bolognani (work invoice)
- Andrea Papa (Credit Exchange)
- Stephen Sardelli (Invest Bank).
- Louis Venturino (3D Lasers SRL)
- David Muci (Doctorshop)
- Giorgio Croci (Cisco)
- Massimo Busetti - Director, International Financial Corporate Advisory, former Senior Partner & Managing Director, BCG
- Peter Cacioli (Banca Cambiano 1884)
- Gloria Bettini (Ethical Bank)
- Luca Manzoni (BPM)
- Giuseppe Apicella Guerra (Bank Promos).
- Franco Ghiringhelli (Ezio Ghiringhelli SpA)
- Vincenzo Perrone (Bocconi University)
OFFICE PRINT: Spriano Communication & Partners
Tel 02.83635708, firstname.lastname@example.org