I have a balance sheet due to lack of credit and debit details (red dot). In these cases, should the details be entered directly as adjustments in the reclassified statements? Or there is a way to put them on the balance sheet EEC integrating what we have on the SP present in Leanus?
Yup, to correct the squaring it is necessary to enter the details of the credits and debits in the Balance Sheet (in the Reserved Area). Follow the procedure provided for the operation.
How to proceed in the event of failure to transfer items such as eg. C.1 Services, C.2 use of third party assets, which report NA?
In which section can the number of employees per year be entered?
It is possible to insert the no. of employees per year by adjusting the operating income statement table: Menu: "Balance Sheet Analysis» Income Statement (management) »Numerical Analysis"
What are the controls to validate the reliability of the extracted data?
All statutory financial statements uploaded, as well as other sources uploaded directly by the user are verified and in the event of an anomaly, the system returns an error signal and information on the type of error recorded. For official sources, the quality control of data from the same source is also envisaged.
What are the differences between ZLeanus (distributed by Zucchetti) and Leanus Premium?
- The Leanus PREMIUM include, in addition to what is available for Leanus Zucchetti:
- Access to the Data Base of the Analysis of all Italian Companies (about 450.000 Master Data for a total of over 2.000.000 financial statements analyzed)
- The possibility of carrying out searches using filters to identify Target, Customer List and to carry out sector studies
- I KPI Sectoral (also available for the Benchmark and the annual or monthly Business Plan)
- I KPI of the Crisis Code (also available for the Benchmark and the annual or monthly Business Plan)
- Il Module DSCR extension and the bankability indices (also available for the Benchmark and the annual or monthly Business Plan)
- - indicators LOM (Loan Origination and Monitoring) (also available for Benchmark and Annual or Monthly Business Plan)
- Lo Civilistic scheme (available also for the Benchmark and the Business Plan yearly or monthly)
- - schemes AQR extension (also available for the Benchmark and the annual or monthly Business Plan)
- Il Cash Flow Statement also in Format OIC (also available for the Benchmark and the annual or monthly Business Plan)
- La Middle Central Credit Band MCC
- The European value-chain analysis Central Risks
- The analysis of Shareholders, equity investments, beneficial owners and the corporate structure
- The direct connection with the Business Register
- Direct Connection with other Italian and Foreign Suppliers
- The ability to select the language between Italian, English and Spanish