What are the criteria by which the categories are identified STAR, STUCKS, RUNNERS, stable and TO-INVESTIGATE?
The main parameters are:
• Revenue change (on the abscissa with main values "0%" and "7%".
• Lean Score (in ordinates with main values between "1,7" and "3".
The middle category (To Investigate) it is residual and allows to manage some anomalous cases deliberately not included in the 4 main categories.
It is possible to locate within the categories STAR-stable-TO INVESTIGATE the different business models (TRADITIONAL-TRADE-SERVICES )?
Yup. Click on multifunction wheel, select "Edit Group" and then click on Filter Analysis. Subsequently "Add a Filter" 2 select Balance Sheet Ratios / Business Model / Contains ...
Is it possible to export a group created in the Public Area to the Reserved Area without loading the companies that are part of it one by one?
Yup. Below is the correct procedure for transferring an analysis group from the Public Area to the Reserved Area:
- Log in to Leanus
- Select the menu "Group Analysis» Analysis included in the Group "
- Click on "Stock wheel" next to the table header "Name"
- Choose the transfer option Transfer List to Reserved Area
- Leanus will carry out the transfer of all the analyzes that make up the group in the Reserved Area
- Wait for the operation to complete and access the reserved area
- Repeat the operations carried out in the Public Area e recreate your group in the Reserved Area