Financial statement analysis is a very useful tool for the financial management of a company. It allows you to understand how the company is using its financial resources and how it is positioning itself with respect to the objectives it has set.
Through the analysis of the balance sheet it is possible to obtain information on the financial situation of the company, on its profitability, on its ability to generate cash and on its capital solidity. Furthermore, the analysis of the financial statements allows comparisons to be made with other companies in the same sector or with the company itself in previous periods, in order to verify its performance over time and to identify any areas for improvement.
To carry out a financial statement analysis it is necessary to have all the company's accounting data, which must be accurately collected and organised. Once the data is collected, various analysis techniques can be used, such as ratio analysis, fluctuation analysis, trend analysis, percentage change analysis, and strengths analysis. of weakness.
The balance sheet analysis is a very useful tool for the financial management of a company, but it is important to remember that it does not provide a complete vision of the company and therefore it should always be used together with other sources of information and together with the analysis benchmark and business plan.
The module Budget analysis allows you to analyze in detail the historical accounting data of any company for which accounting data is available. Accounting data does not mean only those coming from the Official Registers; in fact, even the provisional accounting situations or those processed in excel, the trial balances and any other source, can be easily processed and analyzed with Leanus. Leanus allows you to check at any time which data from the source determined each individual analysis.
The Balance Sheet Analysis module allows you to analyze any number of accounting periods. It is not recommended to exceed 10 to avoid running into page display problems.
Some useful information
In the EC, SP and Cash Flow Statement schemes, click on the label to view the list of reclassified source accounts in the item you clicked
In the EC, SP and Cash Flow Statement forms, click on "Detailed Schemes" to view the entire reclassification
The red dot placed near the date field, if present, indicates that for that accounting period it was not possible to obtain the completion of the management schemes
You can download the Tables in excel
You can add accounting periods by taking them directly from the Official Registers (+ Upload Financial Statements)
In the Reserved Area (if provided) you can customize the reclassification criteria
In the Reserved Area (if any) you can enter your adjustments by clicking on the symbol next to the date of the accounting period
In the Reserved Area (if provided) you can hide or delete the accounting periods
In the Reserved Area (if provided) you can add accounting periods by taking them directly from your PC (+ Upload Financial Statements)
Click on the link or scroll to the next pages to view more examples.
- Synthesis (numerical and graphic). It includes summary tables of economic, equity and financial data, break-even analyzes, financial leverage, operating leverage, Synthesis Eco / fin etc.
Classic Income Statement
- Classic Income Statement . Suitable to represent the reclassification of the Italian statutory financial statements
Management Income Statement
- -> Management Income Statement (Contribution Margin and Fixed and Variable Costs). This is the reference income statement for the Leanus reclassification
Balance sheet with sources and uses
- -> Balance Sheet (Sources-Uses). It is the reference balance sheet for the Leanus reclassification
- Balance Sheet for Liquidity. It is calculated automatically by Leanus
- Cash Flow Statement (Indirect Method). It is calculated automatically by Leanus on the basis of the Management Income Statement and the Balance Sheet (Sources-Employment)
Balance Sheet Indices
- Balance Sheet Indices. Includes reliability indices (Z-score, Leanus Score, etc)
KPI Crisis Code
- Normalized statutory scheme. It is calculated by Leanus and allows you to view the statutory prospectus complete with all the lines with indication of the item "within, beyond and total"
The budget analysis module offers a large library of numerical and graphical analyzes that you update in real time in the event that the user makes changes to the reclassification logic or adjustments.
The main reclassification schemes (to which the automatic reclassifications of known sources are linked) are Management Income Statement and Balance Sheet (Sources-Uses). Additional schemes are available and it is possible to request the creation of customized schemes to be included in the “Other Schemes” menu.