Leanus is a software platform which allows you to access the financial statements of any company and analyze them with different methodologies, choose the methods and reclassification schemes, estimate their value, calculate the risk profile and the MedioCredito rating for access to the Guarantee Fund for SMEs, compare it with their own benchmark and develop the business plan to be presented to banks or investors.
Leanus significantly reduces working hours that you normally dedicate to business analyzes done with Excel and exchange data with your company's systems.
THE MAIN AREAS OF APPLICATION OF LEANUS FOR THE BENEFIT OF CFOs ARE:
- Analysis of the competition (benchmarking with Italian and foreign companies)
- Analysis and portfolio monitoring of customers and suppliers
- In-depth customer and supplier evaluation and analysis of inter-annual accounting data
- Creation of Report and Analysis custom for Corporate Management Control
- Harmonization e consolidation of accounting situations of subsidiaries and investee companies with different ERPs
- Preventive assessment of the bankability of the company: Rating, Business Score, MCC bracket, Maximum sustainable debt, NFP etc.
- Automatic generation of financial flows historical and prospective according to different schemes for the bank
- Alert tool for the complete management envisaged by the new Crisis Code (Adequate organizational structure)
- Analysis of market segments or sectors
- Research e profiling of new customers and B2B suppliers
- Multi-scenario business plan creation connected to the eco-fin structure of the company for the bank or entrepreneur
- Analysis of non-standard - non-public balance sheet data (For example Accounts plans; Audit budgets etc.)
- Analysis of the indices envisaged by the new Alert Procedure and management of planning and interaction with the Auditor or Board of Statutory Auditors
- Unified reporting processing of companies and business units of the group
- Automated processing of Personalized dossiers
- Data exchange and processing with the SIA (Company Information System)
- Access to Business Information
- Training Webinars dedicated to Corporate Finance