The search for the best benchmark and the importance of comparison
In modern business it is of vital importance to continuously compare yourself with others to quickly grasp them strategies, business models, results, strengths and weaknesses.
Correct use of BENCHMARKING allows you to immediately answer the following questions:
- What is the current positioning of our company on the market?
- How are the competitors doing and what are they doing?
- Are our results better or worse than theirs and why?
- Who among the competitors adopts the same business model?
- Which are the most indebted to the banks?
- What about those with the best margins?
- Are we growing more or less than the market?
Do we pay staff at the same level?
BUT ATTENTION: the Nace Codes (the acronym of ECOnomic ACTIVITY) - an alphanumeric combination that they have the goal of identify the business sector of every Italian company - they hide numerous traps! Are they really useful for carrying out a sectoral study or researching the best benchmark? Do they allow you to quickly identify companies that share the same business model?
During the webinar, after an analysis of the main indicators, together with the host Joseph Apicella at Banca Promos we show how to develop a benchmark and make the best use of the information available to answer strategic questions.
Alessandro FISCHETTI - Leanus Administrator
Giuseppe APICELLA WAR - Managing Director at Banca Promos Corporate Consulting srl
NOTE: The Leanus platform is constantly renewed and the individual functions are constantly updated. Some features shown in webinars may have consequences that were not yet available at the time of registration.