Master's Degree in Operational Finance - Management of reclassification
During the webinar we will see how the choice of a Reclassification influences the interpretation of the financial statements by the Analyst. We will deepen, with real cases, the following topics:
- What are the best Income Statement and Balance Sheet reclassification schemes? For what reason?
- How to manage cases in which company valuation is strongly influenced by the Reclassification of accounting entries, even before their numerical value. What are the most frequent interpretative "traps"?
- The THREE bank valuations, most affected by the Reclassification, namely: NFP, EBITDA and LOM indicators.
- Practical advice on how to reclassify some items of the boarder line statutory financial statements:
– A.5 Other revenues;
– A.4 Increases in fixed assets;
– C.III.7. Financial assets for centralized treasury management
– Q.3. Payables to shareholders for financing
– Q.14. Other debts
Stephen CARRARA - Leanus Administrator
NOTE: The Leanus platform is constantly renewed and the individual functions are constantly updated. Some features shown in webinars may have consequences that were not yet available at the time of registration.